About the Faith and Freedom Coalition
We believe that the greatness of America lies not in the federal government but in the character of our people — the simple virtues of faith, hard work, marriage, family, personal responsibility, and helping the least among us. If we lose sight of these values, America will cease to be great.
Never before has it been more critical for us to speak out for these values. That is why the Faith and Freedom Coalition is committed to educating, equipping, and mobilizing people of faith and like-minded individuals to be effective citizens. Together we will influence public policy and enact legislation that strengthens families, promotes time-honored values, protects the dignity of life and marriage, lowers the tax burden on small business and families, and requires government to tighten its belt and live within its means.
- Respect for the sanctity and dignity of life, family, and marriage as the foundations of a free society
- Limited government, lower taxes and fiscal responsibility to unleash the creative energy of entrepreneurs
- Education reform that puts children first
- Help the poor, the needy, and those who have been left behind
- Free markets and free minds to create opportunity for all
- Victory in the struggle with terrorism and tyranny while supporting our democratic allies, including Israel
- Mobilize and train people of faith to be effective citizens
- Speak out in the public arena and in the media on behalf of common-sense values
- Influence legislation and enact sound public policy at every level of government
- Train citizens for effective civic action
- Protest bigotry and discrimination against people of faith